PPG Automotive Refinish has introduced an upgrade version of its PaintManager Program for its RapidMatch X-5 spectrophotometer and software workflow.
According to the company, RapidMatch software and the spectrophotometer work jointly as a color formula retrieval workflow process focused at raising efficiency and formula match accuracy.
Kimbro commented We have been able to successfully create a higher industry standard for color matching. The RapidMatch X-5 spectrophotometer and our new optimized software with all its upgrades work together to make the PPG system more effective and efficient than ever.
The latest software comprised of a redesigned landing page with a simplified search for color information that focused at removing the requirement for separate OEM and wildcard searches.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones