The company said the SP2 launch goes by the release to manufacturing ("RTM") nomenclatur. That's an outdated
SQL Server 2012 SP2 will come through the Microsoft Update service by July end.
The IT giant is providing SP2 in 32-bit and 64-bit versions for SQL Server 2012, in addition to the
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted