In 2009, the technology commercialisation and investment group first made investment in Cortexica. It will now own a 73.4% equity stake on conversion of loan stock.
Cortexica has created, and is selling, image recognition, visual search and categorisation software for online businesses.
During the last 6 months, it has taken on ten new clients.
Most Popular Stories
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve