In 2009, the technology commercialisation and investment group first made investment in Cortexica. It will now own a 73.4% equity stake on conversion of loan stock.
Cortexica has created, and is selling, image recognition, visual search and categorisation software for online businesses.
During the last 6 months, it has taken on ten new clients.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down