Following Agrokor's successful raising of a 485 million loan, the Croatian food and beverage company and the
The changes were finalised and approved by an Agrokor shareholders meeting in
Since the EBRD become a shareholder in Agrokor in 2006, the company has been strengthening its core operations both in food and retail, leveraging on professional management teams driving forward innovation and brand creation. Over the years, Agrokor has grown to become the leading food and beverage producer as well as food retailer in
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z