The company reported its annual results for the year ended
This excluded the net curtailment gain in respect of the post-retirement medical aid liability and related tax benefit, which is a 5,6 percent increase from the prior period.
Headline earnings per share from continuing operations, excluding once-off items, increased 35,1 percent to
"Our efforts to turn
"We have managed to stabilise revenues through significant once-off items, which were carefully considered and form part of our strategic imperative to turn around the business and generate sustainable revenues."
Maseko said the company's objective to further stabilise and grow revenue depends on effectively positioning our resources to drive value and achieving efficiencies across our operating cost base.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years