Technical Innovation, a provider of AV integration, collaborative communications and digital media technology, today announced their new hosted cloud video service, TI VMRplus. This portfolio of subscription services addresses several real world business issues with flexible, user-friendly subscription solutions; all delivered over a global QoS video network and distributed datacenter architecture. A true cloud services solution.
"We are committed to bringing innovative, leading edge solutions to our clients" commented
The TI VMRplus portfolio of cloud video services present TI clients with three different monthly subscription services:
• Virtual Meeting Rooms (VMR's) for interoperability and unlimited multiparty conferencing involving up to 30 participants using standard videoconferencing, MS Lync, browser-based video (WebRTC) and/or PSTN/audio-only.
• Personal Video Accounts video enable a distributed and mobile workforce on the device of their choice for unlimited point-to-point calling. Any device. Any location. Any network.
• Endpoint subscriptions for
"With the robust build out and continued expansion of Videxio "Points of Presence" around the globe, Technical Innovation's Video Product Offering demands the best in class video communication transport network," added
TI VMRplus cloud video services are immediately available to Technical Innovation clients. TI invites those interested to contact a TI VMRplus representative to schedule a demo.
About Technical Innovation
Technical Innovation is a design/build systems integrator specializing in unified communications technologies, mission critical facilities, broadcast solutions and presentation and visualization environments. TI focuses on designing solutions specific to their client's needs and to providing an exceptional customer experience, supported by our exceptional suite of client support and TI- Managed Services.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/TI-VMRplus/2014/prweb11937593.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers