The franc was trading around 0.9000 against the greenback, 1.2179 against the euro and 113.42 against the yen, down from early multi-day highs of 0.8959, 1.2165 and 113.77,respectively.
The franc extended decline against the pound and reached a near 2-year low of 1.5258, off its prior high of 1.5199.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts