The franc rose to a 1-week high of 1.2165 against the euro and a 4-day high of 0.8962 against the greenback, compared to Thursday's closing values of 1.2172 and 0.8982, respectively. The next possible upside target levels for the franc lies around 0.89 against the greenback and 1.208 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant