Spark didn't say how much it would realise in the IPO, saying it will provide further updates in due course.
IMImobile, which employs 650 people around the world, posted revenue of
It has clients in over 60 countries, including a "large number" of mobile operators and blue-chip companies, "typically on multi-year contracts providing a a high level of earnings visibility, with significant recurring or repeat revenues," it said in its statement Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience