The digital media company said the YooMob business saw encouraging trading in the two months following the quarter end, with total revenue of
The service has seen customer take-up increase due to new content launched on the streaming platform, including new Korean television series and awards shows.
In June SyQic will release a new Indonesia YooMob site with Indonesian internet service provider
Its major Indonesian telecoms partner PT Nextnation Prisma has switched its payment method for 2014, opting not to use a payment plan, which
The company expects to make a further announcement regarding its YooNic content platform over the next few weeks, it said.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey