ENP Newswire -
Release date- 12062014 -
Shareholders have voted strongly in support of the Board of Directors' recommendation on all resolutions, including rejecting all five proposals submitted by Montrusco Bolton Investments.
'We hold ourselves to the highest standards of corporate governance, and I am pleased that the voting results are consistent with our position that the Montrusco Bolton proposals were not aligned with these standards,' said
President and CEO
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad