After consulting with its auditors, the cloud-based telephony company corrected its EBITDA for the year to
In the previous year the company posted an EBITDA-level loss of
Coms also corrected its basic earnings per share, revising the figure up slightly to
Coms said it continued to trade strongly, and it is encouraged by its order inflow in the current year.
Shares in Coms were trading down 8.4% at
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids