Sohar Port and Freezone has impressive plans for a new agro-terminal which will unite public service with private industry.
Plans for the agro-terminal comprise a Food Cluster area which will include of a sugar refinery under the private ownership of the
The terminal will therefore develop into an important part of
On the other hand, the commodities held at the terminal will be continually replenished: the public joint stock firm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps