Yet half an hour later we were mooching around the
4.9 per cent in the first quarter.
Ultimately, this looks like a success story. Sure, competition from firms like
How things change. Argos, until recently seen as an anachronism doomed to extinction, is now all about click-and-collect and concept stores where you browse on iPads.
And you know what? It's working.
Sales from phones and tablets account for over one fifth of all revenue, helping like-for-likes to grow
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review