Yet half an hour later we were mooching around the
4.9 per cent in the first quarter.
Ultimately, this looks like a success story. Sure, competition from firms like
How things change. Argos, until recently seen as an anachronism doomed to extinction, is now all about click-and-collect and concept stores where you browse on iPads.
And you know what? It's working.
Sales from phones and tablets account for over one fifth of all revenue, helping like-for-likes to grow
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant