* Mobile services in the
* The total number of fixed access lines declined by 2.6% in 2013, for 3.9m lines, while revenue from fixed services, including voice and Internet access, dropped by 3.1% to
* Czech telecom revenue has been hurt by the regulator introducing a number of price caps over the past few years.
* Because of intense competition and regulatory pressures, operators are looking at expanding their service portfolios and offering converged services in order to drive revenue growth, including the booming MVNO market segment.
Full Report Details at
The report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in the
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
* Economic, demographic and political context in the
* The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
* Demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data markets.
* Service evolution; a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed and mobile sectors and by voice and data in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period.
* The competitive landscape; an examination of key trends in competition and service providers' performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June