ENP Newswire -
Release date- 12062014 - As announced on
The Company lodged an offer document for the Offer (Offer Document) with ASX on
The Company intends to apply the funds raised from the Offer towards progressing the divestment of the
The Offer is being made to all shareholders of the Company (Shareholders) named on its register of members at
New Shares will rank equally with all fully paid ordinary shares in the capital of the Company (Shares) already on issue.
Assuming the Offer is fully subscribed, following completion of the Offer the Company will have issued approximately 584,297,876 New Shares resulting in total Shares on issue of approximately 876,446,814.
The terms and conditions of the options you currently hold do not entitle you to participate in the Rights Issue unless you exercise your options in time for new shares to be allotted and to be entered on the Company's register of members on or before
To exercise your options and thereby participate in the Rights Issue, you will need to deliver the following to the Company at
A notice of exercise of options;
An option certificate (where the options are certificated) or a copy of a holding statement (where the options are uncertificated) in respect of those options to be exercised and
Payment for the exercise price in respect of those options to be exercised by way of a cheque made payable to '
To ensure that your new shares are allotted prior to the Record Date, the above must be received by
Before deciding whether to exercise any or all of your options, you should read the Offer Document in its entirety.
This notice is important and requires immediate attention. If you have any queries concerning the Rights Issue, or the action you are required to take to subscribe for New Shares, please contact your financial adviser or
Subiaco WA 6008
Tel: +61 8 6102 7724
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight