The panel will discuss a variety of issues pertaining to construction insurance and how the needs of insurance providers and contractors can be balanced to create a robust marketplace that supports all elements of the construction industry in their efforts to better manage their risks.
Each year, the Conference brings about 1,200 leading project owners, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, insurers, and insurance brokers together to explore and convey state-of-the-art ideas and techniques for improving insurance coverages, controlling insurance costs, and fine-tuning risk management programs. It also provides an unparalleled opportunity to build a powerful network of new industry contacts and revisit old ones.
For more information on the Conference, please visit http://www.irmi.com/conferences/crc/default.aspx or call (800) 827-4242. Registration will open
TNS 24KuanRap-140613 30FurigayJof-4766547 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant