IMF downbeat about
The IMF is "finalizing the process for appointing a resident representative in
The IMF estimated that the country's inflation rate reached 500 billion percent in 2008 after the seizure of white-owned commercial farms disrupted exports of crops including tobacco and roses.
In 2009 the country abandoned its currency in favour of the dollar and the South African rand to tame inflation.
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience