In a statement, the company said it had received strong levels of institutional demand from existing and new investors in the
In April, the company said it was proposing to place up to 10 million new shares to part finance the acquisition of seven modern dry bulk carriers from the Dragnis family.
"The company entered into option agreements to acquire option interests in respect of seven identified vessels on
"The board remains confident in the outlook for the dry bulk sector and will continue with its stated strategy to rebalance and grow the company's fleet of small and medium sized dry-bulk carriers,2 it added.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review