ENP Newswire -
Release date- 12062014 -
During the fiscal year ended
To access a portion of this anticipated refund for the use on the 2014 Ootsa exploration program, the Company has entered into a
Repayment of the Loan's principal amount and payment of the accrued interest thereon are both due on the earlier of twelve months from the date of the original Loan advance or within three days of the Company's receipt of the BCMETC refund ('Maturity Date'). On the date of the Loan advance the Company will issue 500,000 common share warrants ('Warrants') entitling the lender to purchase one common share at any time on or before the Maturity Date at an exercise price per share equal to
Shares acquired by the lender from the exercise of Warrants are subject to a four-month hold period commencing from the date of issue of the Warrants.
Tel: 250 964-2699
This news release contains forward-looking information, which involves known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual events to differ materially from current expectation. Important factors - including the expected receipt of METC credits, the results of financing efforts, the results of exploration activities-that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company's expectations are disclosed in the Company's documents filed from time to time on SEDAR.
Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this press release. The company disclaims any intention or obligation, except to the extent required by law, to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2