The gross inflow of foreign direct investments in manufacturing industry amounted to
"Gross inflow of foreign direct investments in the manufacturing industry totaled
He stressed that the industrialization process launched in the country in 2010 gave an impetus for restructuring the national economy.
The active work started with domestic and foreign investors to build new facilities as part of the first five-year plan.
"Some 59 projects worth
He recalled that one of the main objectives of the program was to create the necessary infrastructure to provide the industrial enterprises with energy.
edited by CN
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook