The gross inflow of foreign direct investments in manufacturing industry amounted to
"Gross inflow of foreign direct investments in the manufacturing industry totaled
He stressed that the industrialization process launched in the country in 2010 gave an impetus for restructuring the national economy.
The active work started with domestic and foreign investors to build new facilities as part of the first five-year plan.
"Some 59 projects worth
He recalled that one of the main objectives of the program was to create the necessary infrastructure to provide the industrial enterprises with energy.
edited by CN
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment