The study contains operating and financial data for 130 Fitch-rated public power issuers including retail and wholesale utility systems, and rural electric cooperatives. It provides updated statistics and metrics for utilities with fiscal years ending
Fitch has also released its latest version of the Peer Study Addendum, an interactive Excel based analytical tool for comparing a utility's key financial metrics to median calculations on a notch-specific rating basis for comparable entities rated within the same rating category (i.e. 'AA', 'A', 'BBB') and against the entire portfolio of Fitch-rated issuers.
This year's edition of the Addendum features an updated dynamic charting application that allows the user to generate a quick graphic representation of how a utility's selected financial metrics compare to the respective medians. The Addendum also features the updated Public Power Dashboard, which provides a system overview, including key rating, operational, and financial information for each of the public power and cooperative issuers included in the peer study, and the ability to compare trends in operational and financial data between two systems, and financial metrics against rating category medians.
The Addendum is available on the company's website, at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women