Talk of an interest rate hike from the Bank of
The German DAX slipped 0.26%, the CAC of
Industrial equipment rental firm
Further, German consumer prices rose year-over-year in May confirming the preliminary estimates, final figures from Destatis showed.
Eurozone employment grew for the second straight quarter in the first three months of the year, Eurostat said. The number of employed rose 0.1% from the fourth quarter of 2013, when there was a similar gain.
Industrial production grew at a pace of 8.8% year-on-year in May, following April's 8.7% increase, figures from the
At the same time, retail sales advanced by a more-than-expected 12.5% annually in May, faster than the 11.9% rise seen a month ago. Sales were expected to rise by 12.1%.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting