ENP Newswire -
Release date- 12062014 - Chancellor to give FPC power to set cap on mortgage values.
Speaking before the event the Chancellor stated: 'Our economic plan has brought stability and security and I'm not going to let anything undermine that.' Nevertheless, Osborne will also indicate that real estate does not pose an 'immediate threat'.
The most recent data on lending show that loan-to-value ratios continue to be comfortably below their peak, but not so loan-to-income ratios which are at a new high. In parallel Councils will be asked put in place pre-approved planning permissions for brownfield sites which are suitable for housing, thus speeding up what some believe is a significant obstacle to freeing up the existing supply of land and thus new housing.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders