With a terminal device by
One of the major challenges faced by TD-LTE operators is limited uplink throughput. The successful demonstration by ZTE and
Carrier aggregation is a core technology for LTE-Advanced networks, enabling operators to combine multiple carriers at the same or different frequency bands into one transmission channel to take full advantage of limited frequency spectrums to multiplex a cell's peak rate.
At the 2013 CommunicAsia conference, ZTE showcased the industry's first F+D inter-band CA over four carriers, achieving a transmission rate of 1 Gbps. Through continuous technology innovation, ZTE has maintained its lead in the global TD-LTE market.
By the end of
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits