With a terminal device by
One of the major challenges faced by TD-LTE operators is limited uplink throughput. The successful demonstration by ZTE and
Carrier aggregation is a core technology for LTE-Advanced networks, enabling operators to combine multiple carriers at the same or different frequency bands into one transmission channel to take full advantage of limited frequency spectrums to multiplex a cell's peak rate.
At the 2013 CommunicAsia conference, ZTE showcased the industry's first F+D inter-band CA over four carriers, achieving a transmission rate of 1 Gbps. Through continuous technology innovation, ZTE has maintained its lead in the global TD-LTE market.
By the end of
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer