With a terminal device by
One of the major challenges faced by TD-LTE operators is limited uplink throughput. The successful demonstration by ZTE and
Carrier aggregation is a core technology for LTE-Advanced networks, enabling operators to combine multiple carriers at the same or different frequency bands into one transmission channel to take full advantage of limited frequency spectrums to multiplex a cell's peak rate.
At the 2013 CommunicAsia conference, ZTE showcased the industry's first F+D inter-band CA over four carriers, achieving a transmission rate of 1 Gbps. Through continuous technology innovation, ZTE has maintained its lead in the global TD-LTE market.
By the end of
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007