With a terminal device by
One of the major challenges faced by TD-LTE operators is limited uplink throughput. The successful demonstration by ZTE and
Carrier aggregation is a core technology for LTE-Advanced networks, enabling operators to combine multiple carriers at the same or different frequency bands into one transmission channel to take full advantage of limited frequency spectrums to multiplex a cell's peak rate.
At the 2013 CommunicAsia conference, ZTE showcased the industry's first F+D inter-band CA over four carriers, achieving a transmission rate of 1 Gbps. Through continuous technology innovation, ZTE has maintained its lead in the global TD-LTE market.
By the end of
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review