The program aims to prepare the teachers of today and tomorrow by supporting training institutes for new teachers and by training close to half of the country's current primary education teachers.The program will also train primary school principals and develop and implement an information system for education (http://www.iadb.org/en/topics/education/education-initiative-in-latin-america,6448.html) management, which will benefit all of the country's primary and secondary schools.
In recent years the IDB has increasingly supported efforts to improve education and quality of teaching in
This is a 25 year loan with a grace period of five years, and an interest rate pegged to the LIBOR.
TNS 30BautistaJude 140614-4767025 30BautistaJude
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana