BAYELSA State Government has assured investors of safety and security of their investments.
The State Governor Seriake Dickson gave the assurance at a meeting with officials of a
The governor restated his administration's commitment to partner and encourage investors towards fostering economic prosperity as well as expanding the base of the state's economy.
He said opportunities in the state included crude oil and gas.
He noted that the state had the highest Gross domestic Product (GDP), in addition to being ranked as one of the safest regions in the country.
"Bayelsa is naturally endowed and we have the highest Gross Domestic Product (GDP)in the country and this is in addition to the investments we have made as a government in security of lives and property. We have consistently been rated as the safest state in
The leader of the US team,
He also expressed his organisation's willingness to make massive investments in the oil and gas as well as the power sectors of the economy.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause