The aussie fell to 0.9381 against the greenback, 1.0188 against the loonie and 1.4457 against the euro, compared to Thursday's closing values of 0.9423, 1.0230 and 1.4371, respectively.
The aussie eased back to 1.0841 against the kiwi, from an early high of 1.0875. The aussie also reversed from an early near 2-month high of 96.14 against the yen, falling to 95.64.
The next possible downside target for the aussie is seen around 0.93 against the greenback, 1.46 against the loonie, 1.46 against the euro, 1.076 against the kiwi and 95.00 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007