The aussie fell to 0.9381 against the greenback, 1.0188 against the loonie and 1.4457 against the euro, compared to Thursday's closing values of 0.9423, 1.0230 and 1.4371, respectively.
The aussie eased back to 1.0841 against the kiwi, from an early high of 1.0875. The aussie also reversed from an early near 2-month high of 96.14 against the yen, falling to 95.64.
The next possible downside target for the aussie is seen around 0.93 against the greenback, 1.46 against the loonie, 1.46 against the euro, 1.076 against the kiwi and 95.00 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures