ENP Newswire -
Release date- 12062014 -
The award recognizes the company as a leader in healthcare IT for its 'gold standard' enterprise imaging solution, ICIS, and additional IT solutions and service offerings.
'We are honored to be recognized by Premier for our expertise and enterprise and departmental imaging solutions,' stated
Premier is a leading healthcare improvement company uniting an alliance of approximately 3,000 U.S. hospitals and 110,000 other providers, with contracts with more than 1,100 suppliers.
'Agfa HealthCare has been supporting Premier members for years offering valuable products and services that help to lower supply chain costs and improve operating efficiencies,' said
The following criteria are taken into consideration for suppliers that are actively engaged with the alliance, are committed to lowering costs through pricing and supply chain efficiencies, have been able to offer value based on individualized needs and situations, and have demonstrated corporate responsibility at community levels through assistance during disasters, scholarship support, volunteer activities, grants, etc.:
.Length of supplier engagement with Premier
.Supplier's commitment to lowering costs for Premier members
.Market value provided by the contract
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges