TECNO Mobile, a leading dual SIM mobile phone manufacturer, has launched a new addition to its smartphone range of phone.
The new TECNO R7, hailed as the brand's most sophisticated device yet, has been unveiled at a short ceremony in
The R7, a modern handheld device with an incredible dose of quality is being launched on the back of the outfit's winning of smartphone of the year at the recently held
"Our new product is futuristic in many ways," Business Development Manager at TECNO,
"The R7 comes with a great detail of quality that makes it a market leader. This was built with our customers, and new users alike in mind."
The R7 is the first 1.5 GHz 6 Core Processor handheld device on the Ghanaian market.
With a unique superior performance, it is chic, portable and affordable.
Stylishly curated, the R7 runs on the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and has a 5.5 HD camera quality.
The R7 also accommodates up to 3.75G mobile data connection, giving users tremendous speed power, and unlimited surfing and streaming options.
The new device is auto-complete with a dial pad, and is social media and chat friendly.
TECNO is headquartered in
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders