We welcome the government's firm commitment to identify the measures needed to fill the fiscal gap created by the Constitutional Court rulings, in order to reach the budgetary targets agreed under the program. We encourage the government to continue with the ongoing process of structural reform. Sound economic policies for the medium term will be essential to reinforce the nascent recovery and ensure sustainable growth and job creation. We remain ready to assist the authorities and the Portuguese people as they continue in this effort.
TNS 30BautistaJude 140613-4765625 30BautistaJude
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures