Prior to switching to
“Hardware eventually fails at some point, so I’m thrilled that the employees at Simply Hired now have a more efficient, reliable and practical cloud based phone system,” Scott says. “And whether it’s new features or improvements on existing features, there is always something new and exciting to look forward to with each new release.”
Simply Hired’s legacy PBX system regularly needed to be updated, often demanding the service of external technicians and requiring the system to be shut down for days. As a result, Scott would often spend weekends and nights in the office making changes to the system. After the on-premise system forced the office to shut down all communications for three days, he knew it was time to update to the cloud.
“With RingCentral, the new releases are updated automatically and I can make administrative changes while remote and on the go, which saves me a lot of time,” says Scott. ”Most important,
To learn more about the RingCentral Office solution that combines voice, fax, text, conferencing and HD video meetings into a single, unified platform in the cloud, visit www.ringcentral.com. Follow
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth