Rural women from various zones of the country are learning small business management techniques to boost sales and family budgets.
This follows a partnership involving the oil firm
To this end, 23 activists from 14 organisations that are implementing in the country programme favouring the rural women and entrepreneurs, are attending a trainers training on small businesses and budget.
This is a project financed by the oil firm
According to the consultant, the organisations invited to run the training programmes have been working with the rural women for years.
He said it has been noted that many women do small businesses for their subsistence, while others work in the fields and have difficulties to run their budgets, make savings, design business planning and get credits.
The training programme is being run on the premises of the
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply