Recently, the Company announced its first quarter earnings of 2014, where RRRI generated
Company President, KC Hollmer, stated, "Our accelerated revenue growth in the first quarter makes it possible for our Company to award its shareholders with this 3% stock dividend distribution. Our goal is to continue to increase and return shareholder value through further company growth and expansion in 2014."
For more information on
Keywords for this news article include: Investment and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2