Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Finally, the reaction mechanism is presented based on the in situ DRIFTS study and XPS characterization to explain the performance difference among the Pt/TiO2 samples with different morphologies."
For more information on this research see: Monolith-Like TiO2 Nanotube Array Supported Pt Catalyst for HCHO Removal under Mild Conditions.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go