SMi Group Reports: Project Finance in Oil and Gas conference will be taking place in
This event will present itself as the perfect forum for learning about project financing within oil and gas, giving delegates the opportunity to learn and network with key professionals within the industry.
Confirmed speakers include
This meeting will be a fantastic opportunity for companies within oil and gas to talk with leading experts who are currently working on projects.
Event attendees will hear about project financing expressed from the view of the lenders from around the globe. The diversity of companies representing all aspects of PF will enable delegates to have a broad spectrum of ideas and opinions to use on their own projects.
The event programme will be focusing on the mechanism of upstream oil and gas project finance; complexities of infrastructure projects; different approaches needed for onshore and offshore projects; processes of the syndicated loans market plus much more.
There will also be the interactive full-day post-conference workshop "Reserves and Resources - A Guide to PRMS", hosted by
For more information, please visit the event website http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014pfoilgas47.asp
Contact for media-partners –
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11940507.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos