ABS CBN is the oldest and the leading television network in
“After a detailed evaluation of several QC systems, ABS CBN selected Baton for its enterprise wide scalability and workflow adaptability required by our growing organization. The Baton system also integrated very well with our existing MAM, automation and storage systems,” stated Mr.
Baton has been a preferred choice of broadcasters, content providers and broadcast services organizations in the APAC region such as Fox International Channels, VTV Vietnam, Globecast Asia and Sony PCL.
“Baton provides full and accurate quality checks for audio issues, format problems and metadata, helping ABS CBN save a great deal of time automating its QC processes,” said
ABS-CBN Corporation is
In addition, ABS-CBN has business interests in merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazines publishing, video and audio post production, overseas telecommunication services, money remittance, cargo forwarding, TV shopping services, theme park development and management, property management and food and restaurant services, all of which complement and enhance the Company's strength in content production and distribution.
Information for Editors:
Baton is a multi-platform, automated content verification (quality control) system for file-based SD, HD, and mixed workflows. Supporting a full range of codecs and media containers, Baton ensures quality control of media content from creation to playout. The software is highly flexible and can be quickly scaled for large facilities or a high volume of content. Baton can be integrated easily with other systems such as media asset management system, encoders and video server systems as well as deep storage libraries as part of a complete workflow.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post