"This new order strengthens our position as a leading supplier of printers in southern
He says all businesses, regardless of their size or nature, need printing solutions. "PDC has years of experience and expertise in all types of printing technologies and across a multitude of different printer languages."
According to Bartman, this order illustrates that whatever a businesses' printing needs are, PDC has the solution. "Whether an organisation needs to bar code documents, label, invoice or print documents, PDC can supply a solution. Our solutions are cost-effective, easy to use, and low maintenance, boasting best-in-class technology in both hardware and software components, guaranteeing a seamless integrated operating system.
"I believe we won this order because of our always putting our customers first. We offer a huge variety of solutions to meet a customer's specific needs, and provide real-time cost-savings and improved efficiencies in business operations."
He says inAni, derived from the Zulu word meaning 'value', offers solutions specific to the African market. "The inAni range includes solutions to meet every requirement and pocket. The range currently includes thermal POS printers, dot matrix printers, Bluetooth printers, thermal PCL printers, laser printers, continuous form laser printers, thermal print heads, thermal ribbons, integrated touch screens,
InAni products can be viewed on the inAni Web site: www.inani.co (http://www.inani.co).
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 to Settle SEC Charges
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel