The distribution is expected to be paid from net investment income (regular interest). Because distribution source estimates are updated throughout the year based on the Fund's performance and forecast for its current fiscal year (which is the calendar year), these estimates may differ from both the tax information reported to you in your 1099 statement, as well as the ultimate economic sources of distributions over the life of your investment.
The Fund is a closed-end diversified management investment company with a leveraged capital structure. The Fund’s investment objective is to provide a high level of total return through current income and capital appreciation. Under normal circumstances, the Fund invests at least 80% of the value of its assets in high yield securities. The Fund invests primarily in fixed income securities of domestic companies. The Fund’s common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange MKT under the symbol “PHF.”
The information presented here is not intended as a solicitation. New investors cannot purchase shares directly from the Fund. Shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange MKT, and interested investors should contact their financial advisor or broker-dealer for more information.
The Fund was organized as a corporation under the laws of
The Fund's investment adviser is
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day