The terms of the New Notes to be issued in the exchange offer are substantially identical to those of the Original Notes, except that the New Notes will not have securities law transfer restrictions and the registration rights relating to the Original Notes and the New Notes will not provide for the payment of additional interest under circumstances relating to the timing of the exchange offer.
The exchange offer will expire at
Documents describing the terms of the exchange offer, including the prospectus and transmittal materials for making tenders, may be obtained from the exchange agent,
Keywords for this news article include: Banking and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia