ENP Newswire -
Release date- 11062014 -
Novell Filr was recognized as a superior, secure, enterprise file-sharing solution that provides seamless, anywhere, any-device access to corporate files, while giving IT complete control of all shared files.
The American Business Awards are the premier business awards program in the U.S. Since 2002, the Gold Stevie Award has been conferred for achievement in business to organizations and individuals in more than 60 nations.
The proliferation of mobile devices has created a pressing need not only for mobile device management, but for mobile content management in the enterprise. The ability to let mobile workers access, share and collaborate on files is paramount to any mobility initiative and a critical component of contemporary business project success. Novell Filr was chosen as a Stevies Award Finalist for enabling all of these capabilities, while keeping files on the corporate server with their access rights, quotas, backup systems, firewalls, disaster recovery protocols and existing policies intact.
'We are honored to be chosen as a finalist for the 12th Annual American Business Awards, which recognize industry-leading business solutions and companies' said
More than 3,300 nominations were considered for the American Business Awards. Novell Filr, like all Stevie Awards' Finalists, received an average score of at least 7.0 out of 10 in the preliminary round of judging by more than 130 executives. Gold, Silver and Bronze winners will be chose by more than 125 final judges, and awarded on
Copyright 2014 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved.
Telephone: (801) 861-5635
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply