Notice of information collection.
Citation: "79 FR 33785"
Document Number: "Notice: (14-048)"
DATES: All comments should be submitted within 30 calendar days from the date of this publication.
ADDRESSES: Interested persons are invited to submit written comments on the proposed information collection to the
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Requests for additional information or copies of the information collection instrument(s) and instructions should be directed to
Information collection is for reports, other than financial, property, or patent, data or copyrights reports (which are covered under separate ICRs) which are required for effective management and administration of contracts with an estimated value of more than
II. Method of Collection
NASA collects this information electronically where feasible, but information may also be collected by mail or fax.
Title: NASA--Reports required for contracts with an estimated value of more than
OMB Number: 2700-0089.
Type of Review: Extension of a currently approved collection.
Affected Public: Business or other for-profit; Not-for-profit institutions; and State, Local or Tribal Government.
Estimated Number of Respondents: 501.
Estimated Annual Responses: 1002.
Estimated Time per Response: 7 hours.
Estimated Total Annual Burden Hours: 7014.
Estimated Total Annual Cost:
IV. Request for Comments
Comments are invited on: (1) Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of
NASA PRA Clearance Officer.
[FR Doc. 2014-13719 Filed 6-11-14;
BILLING CODE 7510-13-P
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million