The news reporters obtained a quote from the research, "The continuous conduction operations of these transitions cause switching power losses, which lead to power loss in PWM inverter. The purpose of the switch is to assist the process of transferring power from source to load. So, these power losses affect the performance and efficiency of the load. To overcome these problems, in this paper, asymmetric space vector pulse width modulation (ASVPWM) technique is proposed. In the proposed ASVM, the additional voltage sectors' switching states are determined by state transition matrix. Subsequently, using the proposed technique, the speed of the induction motor (IM) is controlled. The error speed and change of error speed of an IM are calculated using a fuzzy logic controller (FLC). The output of FLC is applied to the ASVPWM inverter and the stability of the IM is improved."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Then, the switching loss and harmonics effect of the proposed ASVPWM inverter are analyzed."
For more information on this research see: Asymmetric SVM Technique for Minimizing Switching Loss of Inverter.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza