The news reporters obtained a quote from the research, "The continuous conduction operations of these transitions cause switching power losses, which lead to power loss in PWM inverter. The purpose of the switch is to assist the process of transferring power from source to load. So, these power losses affect the performance and efficiency of the load. To overcome these problems, in this paper, asymmetric space vector pulse width modulation (ASVPWM) technique is proposed. In the proposed ASVM, the additional voltage sectors' switching states are determined by state transition matrix. Subsequently, using the proposed technique, the speed of the induction motor (IM) is controlled. The error speed and change of error speed of an IM are calculated using a fuzzy logic controller (FLC). The output of FLC is applied to the ASVPWM inverter and the stability of the IM is improved."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Then, the switching loss and harmonics effect of the proposed ASVPWM inverter are analyzed."
For more information on this research see: Asymmetric SVM Technique for Minimizing Switching Loss of Inverter.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women