A stronger move lower for mortgage interest rates followed the 30yr Treasury auction today. This may mean a definite move out of the steadily increasing trends of the past week and a half.
A June 12th report from
The same article states, "The strong auction results were accompanied by headlines out of
Blue Home Loans explains that some lenders may not have passed on all the gains resulting from these factors yet, so borrowers will likely wish to wait until tomorrow morning to see how low their rate can go. There is a possibility that this could be the beginning of a trend into the lower levels of the current range, so floating may be a good option for those who have a longer lock period ahead.
Those who are near to closing, however, may wish to lock in the current rates if they find them suitable, as even a temporary up shift in mortgage rates could mean losing out on these nice gains. Even those who have not started their loan process yet can benefit from this advice by locking in on application with a lender that allows for renegotiation. This will allow them to keep current low rates in reserve while keeping their options open in case rates dip lower before their loan closes.
Blue Home Loans can help
"We make finding a loan simple because we have virtually every loan program available, regardless of the type of mortgage you are looking for. Whether you are dealing with bad credit, foreclosure, bankruptcy, or low credit scores, we can help you. It only takes us five minutes to find the right program that fits your needs."
For more information on how Blue Home Loans can help
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/blue-home-loans/mortgage-rates-news/prweb11942383.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention