Contract award: expansion of 2 pieces of enterprise-class disk arrays in the central server rooms arma along with a 3 year service equipment service and service of maintenance of the software.
1) The contract is to develop the capacity of the two units currently used disk arrays EMC VMAX 20K 110 TiB each, including in the field of supplying, installing a disk array with the Software and the provision of maintenance services and care service for a period of 36 months from the date of signing by the Employer without reservations Final Acceptance Protocol.
2) The technical requirements of the order are contained in Chapter I of the tender documents.
3) Provide the Contractor 20 hours of consultation in each quarter of the Agreement, between the hours of 8:00 to 18:00, Monday to Friday, with regard to issues of disk arrays or Software, phone number and e-mail. Consultations are to be provided in the Polish language.
4) The Purchaser requires that the execution of the order took place on the terms and conditions set out in the model contract and its annexes attached as Appendix 8 hereto.
Total final value of contract(s): 4 665 390 PLN Including VAT. VAT rate (%) 23
Date of contract award decision:
Contractor name : ADT GROUP SP. Z O.O.
Contractor address : Ul. Laczyny 3
Implementing agency : Agencja Restrukturyzacji i Modernizacji Rolnictwa
al. Jana Pawla II nr 70
For the attention of:
Telephone: +48 223184311
Fax: +48 223185411
General address of the contracting authority: www.arimr.gov.pl
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)