The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 6,856,195 common shares from certain of the selling shareholders. The Company itself is not selling any shares and will not receive any proceeds from the proposed offering.
BofA Merrill Lynch,
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the
Keywords for this news article include: Markit, Banking and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- Student Entrepreneurs Get a Leg Up in Philly
- Taylor Swift is a Country Dweller No More
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery