According to the
"These sectors tallied together account for about a half of the National Government budget. As priority sectors, they constitute a source of fiscal pressure for the financial year and in the medium term. Similarly, there is substantial attention given towards the contextual challenges of governance and insecurity through considerable allocations to the GJLOS, 8.4% and
Out of a total expenditure outlay of Ksh 1.77 trillion in 2014/15, the national government budget is estimated at Ksh 1.54 trillion.
The 16.6% allocation to the 3 sectors of Energy, Infrastructure and ICT will be a drop compared to last year's allocation where they were given 22% (Kshs 220.8 billion) of the 2013/13 national government budget
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground