The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended lower Thursday on buying triggered by falls in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.595 percent, down 0.005 percentage point from Wednesday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds gained 0.08 point to 145.24 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve