Founder and Namesake Lorna Vanderhaeghe Becomes Key Shareholder of Jamieson & Joins Board of Directors
Since the company's inception, Ms. Vanderhaeghe has drawn on her extensive background in science and nutrition to personally formulate and successfully launch the rapidly growing SMART line of more than 30 products designed to provide natural, innovative solutions specifically for women's myriad health concerns. LVHS's SMART products are available in over 1,500 health food stores and fine food retailers across Canada. In addition, Ms. Vanderhaeghe continues to help identify and address specific health and wellness issues through LVHS's www.hormonehelp.com website and The Woman's Word newsletter, as well as through her frequent lectures and live webinars.
"I am very excited to be partnering with Jamieson," Ms. Vanderhaeghe said. "I have dedicated my professional life to helping women take control of their health, but there is still so much more ground to cover. By working with Jamieson, LVHS will have the resources it needs to grow and extend its reach to even more women throughout
"We're honored to welcome Lorna and LVHS to the Jamieson family," noted
Established in 1922, Jamieson is
About Lorna Vanderhaeghe Health Solutions
Lorna Vanderhaeghe Health Solutions was founded in 2010 in
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go