Winter, Park (PRWEB)
"It just so happens people are traveling to industry specific events," says
Two differentiators that set ICN apart from the competition are the wealth of document takeaways (some of these takeaways include a SaaS Master Agreement, a Software License Agreement, IT Deal Checklists and many useful templates to make life easier) and the presence of two instructors at all times (nearly all other event producers send only one, because it is far less expensive).
One of the key learnings in the
ICN has been in the business of helping technology users do better and safer deals with vendors for more than 38 years. Whether clients contract for consulting services or on-site training, or attend ICN seminars and conferences, the result is the same: better deals that are managed better. Clients save millions of dollars by implementing contract language that clearly denotes roles, responsibilities, warranties and remedies. In addition, their vendor relationships are greatly improved.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11933089.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio